We are currently seeking a Project Superintendent to lead our College Station branch and future branches. You have solid business insight, strong leadership abilities and great customer relations skills. You are the type of leader who inspires and motivates your team toward greater efficiency and your branch towards profitability.
- Job Costing
- Job Logistics
- Crew Efficiency
Apply for Superintendent
- Have regular communication and meetings with Operations team members and clients while building enduring relationships with them.
- Drive success with a sense of urgency, lead change, demonstrate resilience, accept accountability.
- Drive innovation/thought leadership, develop talent, embrace technology, manage risk.
- Be accountable for the efficiency of client work and increasing profit margin per contract.
- Be responsible for overall management responsibility for the landscape operations crews.
- Take action required to maintain the organization’s reputation for excellence in design, preservation, restoration, and management.
- Establish goals, priorities and objectives for operations teams and lead the execution of such.
- Support hiring, on-boarding and mentoring of new team members.
- Develop long and short-term strategic business planning.
- Lead by example as teams strive for 100% highly satisfied customers.
- Identify ways to provide more value to the customer.
- In collaboration with the management team, review estimates, bids, proposals, and contracts.
- Working with the Operations Manager, ensure work is executed with the highest quality, that budgets are met, and margins are exceeded.